3.25.2009

LBD


Bailey 44...$174 
I'm a total sucker for bows
D&G...Wishful Thinking. 
This has sexy written all over it.
I love the beaded neckline. It gives a simple tiered black dress a little something.
Bailey 44...$174
I love the one shoulder.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

♥ fashion chalet said...

It's unfathomable that Florida does not have an H & M of any kind ??? craziness !!

anyway, thanks for the upbeat comment, dear. FIERCE LBD's, ♥ them! =]

xx

alissa said...

ooo i love the first two. That second one has such beautiful, simple structure!
i found your blog from chalet's comments - its lovely!

Riina said...

i love the third one, it's amazing !

F Blog said...

I am loving the one shoulder dresses lately!
And I love your header!!

Appeal to the Eye said...

aaall black dresses...what I love ; ))))

yeah I agree with you, the one shoulder is the best one

http://appealtotheeye.blogspot.com

http://thecoolhunterdiary.blogspot.com

Much Love
sweety

Verena Stefanie

Yuka said...

ohh i love the first one shouldered one.

Gladys Lopez said...

Ah, I have like a gagillion black dresses since I have concerts/performances. A musician must always have black attire. (:
I love your first and fourth picks.

kaitlyn said...

i love the two bcbgs. they're completely different from each other. but i love them.

modern antoinette said...

I'm loving the one with the big bow...so gorgeous!!

Your post really made me want to go shopping.

xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

Eden said...

everyone definitely needs a timeless LBD- i have a couple in my closet, but it needs an upgrade! definitely feeling the assymetrical pieces. this is one trend im glad to have come back!


just encountered your site-- do drop by mine sometime!

omg...that sequined vest is the bomb! love how it flashes up virtually anything, even a simple white tank and shorts would look glam and party perfect. and again, your hair is perfect!

much love


eden
http://chicinthetropics.blogspot.com

Style Copycat said...

I love 3rd and 4th ones....

www.stylecopycat.com

fashionETC. said...

D&G is the best.