1.17.2010

Can'tYouSeeI'mObsessed


















The jacket & the boots have been my winter staples. I never get to really wear them much, so I'm wearing them out; till it gets too hot.

Tank: Forever 21
Vest: Hollister
Studded Belt: Target
Shorts: Target
Scottie Necklace: Tiffany & Co
& Marcella's Navy Blue Ray-Bans

Marcella and I had a mini adventure...We had a very cheap lunch at her uncles restaurant, then we went vintage shopping & I came out with the cutest leopard blouse (totally posting it next time) & a pair of olive green trousers. I can't wait to show you the great finds. Then we went to the park & took some photos : )

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

www.janetteria.com said...

Hello darling Adri,

Ur hair color is fantastic. Natural? :-)


Adrianna Traxler said...

Yup Au Naturale....never have I dyed it.

Unknown said...

u have style girl!!!
xx
comment back

Ash Fox said...

lovely photos. your hair looks amazing.

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Your shorts are awesome. I love the colour. Wicked Ray Bans.
x

Shes Dressing Up said...

Loving this outfit!

dieter michalek said...

great pictures , and realy a great blog.

i like it--

lg.dieter from munich-germany

Vera said...

Gorgeous layering! You look stunning!

Anonymous said...

Great scarf!!

Jess said...

aww vintage shopping is the shit :) love that scarf!

E said...

This is such a perfect ensemble. I love the shorts, the scarf, the boots - I want it all!

xo, Alexi said...

i love all the shots here! love the target stuff and that necklace is beautiful! i can't believe you get FREE STARBUCKS!! so jealous... i work in a coffee shop, too, but nothing beats starbucks peppermint white mocha on a cold day.


http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com/

The Teapot said...

I really like that vest from Hollister. Surprised me since I thought it was just a scarf layered underneath your jacket.

Tee said...

I thought that vest was a scarf, too! Regardless, you look lovely & have inspired me to wear a big fringe scarf under a cropped jacket!

Unknown said...

Love your outfit :)
Great blog! I'm now following you so please check out my blog.
Have a great day!
Emma x

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/