1.26.2010

Family



Great View from Mona's apartment.



My Cousin Jessy and I



I thought this photo came out pretty cool




All the girls (minus Stephanie & Lissette) Mona, Lily, Jessy, Michelle, Me, & my Mom!


We all had a girls day out...We went to a Mexican restaurant and had a couple drinks and a lot of laughs.

Dress: American Apparel
Leopard Cardigan: NY & CO
Studded Belt: NY & CO
Shoes: Aldo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dodo said...

Great shoes!!

fashiiondiaries said...

aww, such beautiful pictures, and what a crazy viwe! :D

Corie said...

I stumbled on your blog and really like it! I will definitely be back..and the outfit you're wearing is nice. The shoes are awesome!

That Girl Lucy said...

love, love, love your shoes! cute leopard print cardigan too :)

Natalie said...

That is such a cute outfit, Adri!

Shannon King said...

I present you with the Best Blogger Award. Congrats! Check out my latest post. xx

E said...

I love these nighttime photos and those shoes!!!

Marla Singer said...

love your shoes! and amazing photos <3

bryna said...

adore your cardigan!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment!
Love your shoes!
Emma x

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

fadetoblack said...

gorgeous!
looks like you all had a grest time :)

Shini said...

That's such a great view, love how in the first pic the spotty lights in the bg go with your cardigan!

Emma Hoareau said...

cute cardi!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Posh said...

Nice photos and love your shoes!

yiqin; said...

The scenary looks awesome :)

Ida said...

Oh how I love that cardigan!