1.24.2010

I'mBringingGirlyBack













No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

That Girl Lucy said...

I love that collage, so gorgeous! x

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

love the nail polish shade! and i know how you feel, i've been liking the girl look for spring as well. xo

Style Stars said...

cute pictures, im especially envious of your nail color!!


fall in love with a shooting star...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Bex said...

Love the pix! Them white heels are beautiful!
xx

www.thestylingbee.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I love it! And I love your new lovely fringe picture.

fadetoblack said...

gorgeous collage girl!!

I V Y said...

oooh amazinggg

Tee said...

Do you think there's a discrepancy between girly and feminine?

I tend to go for the latter myself, and your collage seems more like it, too! The images are beautiful.