1.10.2010

StrangerInAStrangeLand











Me in my favorite new dress...I couldn't be more excited to have yet another Rodarte for Target dress...I was lucky enough to find it today. I totally didn't style myself up since I was just trying it on for my mom to see...but I'm in love! It's so Alice in Wonderland

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rica said...

awwww! what a lovely dress you have! that is so vintage. i want to have one of those.lol. and you look very gorgeous dear :)

xoxo,
sassy rica ^_^

That Girl Lucy said...

love that dress, so jealous target in Aus has nothing like the lovely rodarte collection :|. Looove your boots too - they are perfect! Where did you get them from? :)

Shannon King said...

I love the Rodarte dress! such a pretty color.
xx

FASHION CHALET said...

I love the little blue dress, Alice in Wonderland whimsical! :)

PS: Great song!!



xx

Jess said...

cute dress you look like a princess :)

Analisa said...

That dress is so pretty, I love the color!

anna bu said...

oh i wish i could wear fliflops! :)
love your cute dress!

bisous
annabu

http://justbuit.blogspot.com

E said...

That Rodarte dress is so pretty! I wish i had nabbed it when i had the chance!

Dodo said...

That blue dress looks so cute on you! And it has an vintage-ish look!

fashiiondiaries said...

i like the dress, the light blue is so beautiful!

Erica said...

I love dressing flannel shirts up! very cute

Mrs. M. said...

oh my gosh you are so right-it IS very Alice in Wonderland!

$ouLphate said...

you look gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Cute red shirt!

M. said...

ah I love that rodarte dress, I want it so badly, I bought the slip dress and i love that too! haha thanks for commenting my blog :)

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Ash Fox said...

You look stunning in this dress! Love your hair down as well.

X