2.15.2010

MySpringEssentials





I want to add flowy tops into my wardrobe 



I need these right now. 


I love the zipper detailing on the side...and the abstract pattern is stunning



Perfect.



Totally sweet & girly


I want to add some color into my wardrobe and a lot of florals (as you can tell). I also feel all the nude pieces will work in every season and with all my black clothes.

I've noticed a couple new readers..I hope you will come back again...and I appreciate all the comments. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

fadetoblack said...

love that cream blazer

Roxana said...

flower prints are my personal favorite also!

Lucy said...

love all the floral, my fave for spring/summer!

Emma ... said...

The shoes are stunning!
Thanks for your sweet comment I really appreciate it!
Have a great day!
Emma x

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

Emz said...

Cute! I love the sweet & girly stuff haha, I'm working on that part of my wardrobe!

Tori said...

I love all of this! I need more flowy tops in my wardrobe too, and these are gorgeous!

kirstyb said...

oooooooooh i love these essentials xxxxxx

bryna said...

those wedges are to die for!

E said...

I particularly like that flowy top look with the ripped jeans. I would love to recreate that.

SaraJ said...

the one that says perfect...Perfect

Marla Singer said...

wow i want the wedges <3

Kaleido Mind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaleido Mind said...

i recently got a floral off the shoulder blouse from h&m for $10 (on the sales rack)! The colors are perfectly vibrant for spring...you should check it out!

deep_in_vogue said...

Gorgeous EVERYTHING! Especially love the silk blouse in look #2, just fantastic! I'm a sucked for florals as well :o).

Posh said...

Love the skirt and the last dress!

Maskenlady said...

Beautiful finds!

Jonesy said...

Great blog! I'm a new follower : )

Please check out my blog as well when you get a chance.
www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Nubiasnonsense said...

That first top is so pretty and those wedges are to die for! I've been searching for good wedges

LoliTa said...

love the second shirt!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/