2.06.2010

WereGoingBack










These were the first photos Natalie ever took of me...this was awhile back too. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

such cute photos :)
BSB
www.babysaysboutique.com
xo

fashiiondiaries said...

you look so beautiful, great location for the pictures and beautiful light!:)

Natalie said...

Adri!!! I love them! We to need to take more soon.

Jordy said...

WOW you are so beautiful. I love the setting, it is a great place to take some photos.
I adore the picture withthe sun shining on you, its so beautiful!!
I think your fashion sense is stunning and
OMG those blue pictures are ah-mazing!!
Especially the one where you used the camera angle to make you seem in power, i love it!!

I followed :)

Stacy said...

love the print on the skirt & your shoes!

so cute

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Tori said...

Wow!! I love them! So pretty. The third and third to last picture are my favorites.

Corie said...

I love the photos...great photography and the outfit is really cute.

Corie said...

I love the photos...great photography and the outfit is really cute.

bryna said...

gorgeous, you look so pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! I love that skirt!
thanks for your comment!
I really appreciate it :)
Emma x

http://fashionwonderlandx.blogspot.com

Ida said...

Love the skirt, absolutely gorgeous!
Nice blog btw :)

E said...

That skirt is great and I love your photos!

Roxana C said...

lovely outfit and man those pictures! really good! I like your blog, i'm following you! hope you get a chance to check out mine!xx

Unknown said...

loving that skirt x

Posh said...

Very cute look, love the color of the thights!

Vera said...

Beautiful photos, you look gorgeous! Your friend Natalie did a good job!

Style Stars said...

cute pics! i kind of love that chain-link fence as a background :)

xx

fall in love with kate moss...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

esp love that one with the upwards angle. prrrretty

Phyllis said...

cute necklace. you have beautiful hair

(always)alanna said...

adore this- those tights are stunning; and love the backdropp!
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

michelle_ said...

these photos are sooooo pretty !
your friend Natalie is very talented !
i love the warm lighting.
HAPPY VALENTINES <3 !
thx for the comment on my blog
michelle . @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

Marla Singer said...

such a lovely skirt <3

Anaise Koehn said...

Adri you are sooooo beautiful :) I love these pics of you!!! I love and miss you <3

Anaise