3.24.2010

CherryBomb




Outfit:

Cardigan: Hollister
Tee-shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Boots: Nine West
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Andrea said...

I love your Outfit!!

Shannon King said...

Super cute outfit- fun shirt! xx

That Girl Lucy said...

gorgeous outfit! i love your spotty tights - i live in mine :)

Style Stars said...

im digging the boots, super cute.

xx

fall in love with a shooting star...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

my empty closet said...

love those stockings and bootiess! So jealous of the sun you're standing in...

thanks for comment!

bryna said...

those boots look fab!

Marla Singer said...

love your tights and the boots <33

join Versicle's anniversary GIVEAWAY, pronto!
love xx

xo, Alexi said...

that shirt is so much fun!! really cute boots, too
http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great pics - i love the tee xoxox

FASHION CHALET said...

I honestly thought the second I left Miami an h&m would crop up. And then I come here and they open one. Still the one is NY is so much better and bigger!



xx

yiqin; said...

I love the lighting in your photos <3