6.21.2010

SomeoneLeftTheFaceOffTheEarth










First day in Rome. When I think of Rome, I become speechless. There was so much culture and history it was so unreal. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Analisa said...

I'm so jealous of your outing! Rome looks so beautiful

Charleston said...

gorgeous photos, I WANT TO GO TO ROME TOO! x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

That Girl Lucy said...

oh wow, i really am that jealous!! amazing photos, can't wait for more :)

htbui said...

thank you for stopping by! i got the wedges at shopbop.com

Anonymous said...

Great pics!;)

Unknown said...

Ahhh I hope you're enjoying Rome! Your pictures make it seem so busy and full of life :)

Hey I saw that you commented on Jennie's 'The Feeling is Mutual' post from Going West - and I was just stopping by cause I made a DIY shoe chain jewelry project that is kind of similar.

http://www.fvncy.com/2010/06/puss-in-boots.html

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Desired Youth said...

Mini cooper<3
I think i am about to cry with all of these beautiful stores.

Anonymous said...

woww those amazing shops!!
It's so cool you live in Florida! You have always warm weather. :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

Anonymous said...

Love your pics, i cant wait to go to Rome now:)

SHIZUKA said...

Rome looks like the most amazing place. it does look very busy with people everywhere! ive yet to experience anything like it! x

E said...

Sooo jealous!

Emilie said...

Great photos!
Rome looks amazing!

style said...

nice post hun

style