8.12.2010

CircleTheDrain

IMG_3434
I know what your thinking ; ) Or maybe I'm just a pervert
Cute knotted wedges I got at target

My Shrek green nails and new forever 21 ring




I just ordered these today at the eye doctors, can't wait to get them. I was just picking my dad up since he had gotten his eyes dilated and I just happened to look at glasses and I fell hard. I'm happy I walked in. I also dragged my dad thrift shopping and I can't wait to put looks together with my cool finds. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

rachel said...

you nails are amazing- i've never seen that colour before! and the print on your skirt is so so cute (:

Unknown said...

lovely x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment. Lovely blog.

Mariloé said...

i also have the shrek opi and i love it ^^
looks nice

Ray said...

Lovely outfit:))
come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

Missariadne said...

Lovely style!!Kisses!

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Loving your new glasses - D&G have some of the best frames x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your shoes!! They're so cute! And the glasses look quite chic! Nice find! xoxoxoxoxoo

That Girl Lucy said...

lotsa love for your shrek green nails, target wedges and big earings <3

Phuong said...

looks great

Analisa said...

I love your nail polish color and those shoes are so pretty!

Ash Fox said...

gorgeous! i'm so in need of new glasses. love the ones you picked. oh and if you're ever in nyc we'll definitely party!

xo

FESI-NOIR said...

You're so cute, love your skirt and wedges!

Lovely blog girl!

xx fesi-fashion

Bárbara said...

I love your nails so much

SIMONA said...

So cute! I love your ring ;) xx Simona

ari said...

such a beautiful outfit! those wedges look great on you. I saw them at my local target and they didn't really get my attention, but girl they look sooo good on you!
xo
ari

Anonymous said...

Amazing nail polish. I don't think ive ever seen that shade. Its like a bright olive green. What brand is it?

ms said...

awww....you're.so.lovely.here...very
preeeetty!