10.09.2010

There'sAlwaysSomeoneCoolerThanYou



1. Natalia wore the best dress at the gala 2. I want her 3.1 Philip Lim jacket pretty badly 3. Her look is pure perfection 4. Olivia always looks so classy & chic 5. Alexa's always wearing something adorable 6.  I'm dying for Olivia's Wunderkind Cat's Eye Sunglasses 7. The best mix of patterns and textures 8. I want her black lace mask 9. Anna Del Russo is always outshining everyone 10. One word Balmain 11. My favortie Lavin gown from SS'11 12. I want to find a cable knit sweater like this Isabel Marant one 13. Every material needed for fall. 


Source: Knight Cat, Stockholm Street Style, Jak & Jil

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

JEAN-PIERRE said...

Damn, I really love the first and last images.

-Azede
http://uncouturier.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Im on the hunt for red leather pants!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Claire. said...

I love so many things about so many of these pictures. Can't even begin to pick out all the little pieces, you summarised everything nicely!
Great blog!
- C x

ceciliasheart.blogspot.com

eesa said...

ohmygod these photos are ridiculously cool.xx

Flashes of Style said...

Such lovelyyy inspiration! <3

Style Stars said...

that first picture is so amazing. she's such a super model to pull off that dress.


youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

waauuuw amazing pics, really great selection!!

you have a fabulous blog btw :p

xxx

thanks for the very sweet comment, hope to see you again soon :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

Agh! I wish I was invited to the Vogue Masquerade ball!!! http://whatwouldkarldo.com x

LUU H. said...

alexa chung !