10.03.2010

LetItAllOut

IMG_3798

IMG_3804

IMG_3813

IMG_3856

IMG_3751

IMG_3786

An array of outfits of the week. I really am in the need of a photographer or just buying a stand; I have some lame photos. I need to have outfit photos other then in my house : ) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Andrea said...

lovely outfits :)

MDS* said...

Zara's pleated skirt is made of real leather, I already have it!

Adrianna Traxler said...

I officially want it then. I really am in love with pleats

Sherrie Cola said...

Liking the maxi dress

watermeloncrush.com said...

Hey sweets, thank you for your kind words! And about the photos - a tripod saved my life. INVEST ;)

xo S

Cylia said...

you should come!

xx

Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

Alma ♡ said...

Loving your outfits! Especially the first one!

xoxo

Meri. said...

what do u mean with "rodarte"?

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Hello!
Love the maxi dress outfit, stylish and adorable. I need to get a black maxi dress.

$armin<3

Analisa said...

I agree with what you said, i need a photographer too! That's so weird because I kind of mentioned the same thing in a post I just made haha. I looove the last outfit here!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful outfits! I love everything you wore!! xxoxoxoxoo

Iulia Romana said...

Great cardigan dear one :)

Style Stars said...

i love your long skirt! it's my new favorite length.


youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

modesquementmoi said...

too cute and lovely outfit !!
bises from morroco