1.28.2011

HowDreamy

Eliesaab2

So where do I have to work to get to wear these everyday!! Each of these gowns are the epitome of sweet class. They all have a girly appeal with a hint of chic. 

ElieSaab RTW

The color palette of this collections is such a great array of perfect spring colors. Each piece has amazing 70's glamour feel.

Click the photos to see larger!!

Source: Style

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kasey said...

i want the very first one for prom!!!!!!!


kasey

ANN said...

Ahh I mentioned this collection in my last post, Elie Saab makes the prettiest dresses!

Paola said...

answer:thanks for your comment!!yes I really like them too!;)

www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

First Impression by AiR said...

gorgeous!

Abi said...

Elie Saab has caught my eye as of late. I'll take one of each please! That peach floor length number in the second row is such a looker!

swellmayde said...

so lovely!!! very inspiring!!!

thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment!

- aimee

www.swellmayde.com

Ria said...

Just commented on the couture collection on another blog but the RTW wow. If only I could get my hands on this stuff. The 4th photo looks like you could possibly find a similar style at a vintage shop though it wouldn't be any near as crisp.

Carolina Krews said...

WOW! Amazing dresses! Loove it!

xo,

Carolina

Giovanna&Roberta said...

I dear! Check out/FOLLOW our blog http://www.cromanticamente.blogspot.com/ to see lovely handmade italian creation!
Thanks,
Roberta&Giovanna

Fashion Nicotine said...

I like the second dress!

Erica Wark said...

Love these dresses OMG!!I won't be surprised if we see these on the red carpet soon!


Love your blog :)

I'm following you! Hope you;ll come visit!

xx

www.ericawark.com