3.05.2011

EmilioPucciDolce&Gabbana



 Source: Style.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Margaret said...

wow, i never realized how badly my wardrobe is lacking in the magenta cropped pant department.
those are so perfect- imagine with like a slouchy grey sweater and some great flats or something.

kate maggie said...

Thanks so much for your comment! I agree, you can never go wrong with high socks and boots! By the way...I am in LOVE with every single thing from this collection! I cant get enough of lace, seude and sequins. Ah, perfection. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weeeknd!xo

Veronika Novotny said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am loving the last few jeweled dresses. Sigh, how I would love to own one ...such beautiful inspirations. xx veronika

NARDIVILE said...

Just look at all those sparkly embellishments...i could stare at these for hrs.

Rx