7.02.2011

DEFLeopard

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jess said...

Lovin' the stripped maxi - comfy and makes plain tops more interesting :)

Analisa said...

I got the shoes here!
http://www.wholesale-dress.net/fashion-waterproof-ball-peen-high-heeled-shoes-apricot-g1331296.html

I love the stripes with the leopard print! :)

Camilla said...

cute!

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls said...

Lovin' the leopard and black and white stripes!! !You look PHENOMINAL babe! Soooo perfect for the summer! Sooo funky and awesome!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Monroe Steele said...

Great top and love how you mixed prints with stripes! Visit me soon doll.

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

love this outfit!

Jazzmin Style said...

Love your leopard print shirt!!!
Great blog I'll be frequent guest;)

Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Yay for pattern-mixing! Stripes and leopard, two of my favorite prints. Great combo!

Talar said...

This is an amazing combo!
xx
http://wavesandcurls.blogspot.com