7.16.2011

JoanJettApproved




Finally a Denim Vest! I went to the J. Crew in New York which btw was gorgeous and amazing and found this vest right as I was leaving. I've been looking for one that was the perfect wash and of course J. Crew supplied it. I wore this look out to the Joan Jett concert. I must say she is an amazing performer and her voice was just how I imagined it would be live. She was doing all these crazy moves- which would disturb me for a person her age but it just looked right. She totally still got it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

StyleIDnet said...

Love the skirt. Very nice outfit.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Allie Emme said...

Love the denim vest! I got one from H&M a couple months ago and never wore it, so thanks for the style inspiration :)
xx Allie

SORDESCO said...

mmm that really is the perfect wash! great vest, and i love how you styled it.

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love this outfit!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Jade said...

super cute!

<3 eccentric daydream

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Ahhh I have been looking everywhere for a denim vest!! LOVE yours!

cryskay said...

i love this look with a denim vest! i've been on the search for a denim vest as well, i'll have to check out j. crew. love your sandals as well! xx

Shevah said...

LOVE the necklace!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Bronzed Humanity said...

How fun! That would be a great concert! Love the vest and shoes!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Fashion Fab News said...

Rally nice Shoes!
kiss
http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Loving that skirt

Anonymous said...

this is really nice!!you look lovely!