11.13.2015

Foodie Friday

Yummy & Simple Taco Chili  


Sometimes work can literally suck the life out of me, and having to make dinner at the end of my shift is the last thing on my mind. So, when I see a simple meal full of flavor, I jump right on the opportunity to make it. This taco chili was a recipe I picked up at Publix and all it took was all you see above and 1lb of ground beef or turkey and a packet of taco seasoning of your choice. 


Steps: 
  1. Preheat large. nonstick saute pan on medium-high for 2-3 min and throw the meat to brown until you see no more red. 
  2. Once browned, pour out the fat
  3. You can either put the meat into a slow cooker with the remainder of the ingredients for (3-4 hrs) or let simmer in a deep pot for an hour. I chose the deep pot, which I also brown the meat in, so I don't have to clean more than one pot. Lazy? I think working smarter. 
You can add whatever toppings: Sour cream, cheese, cilantro etc.

Enjoy! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!