3.07.2019

Hair Transformation with Formulate


Raise your hand if your hair changed drastically after kids? If you raised your hand, well you're not alone. I went from strong & luscious hair to hair that was limp with tons of breakage. This was the last thing I expected after giving birth. Especially since I felt my prettiest during my pregnancy. So, when Formulate reached out about trying out their hair products, I jumped at the opportunity. What did I have to lose? The answer is NOTHING! I wanted my pretty hair back.

The experience of choosing out my formula was quite fun because I took a little quiz to determine what my hair focuses were going to be. My hair focuses are 1. Hair growth 2. Thermal protection 3. Anti-Frizz 4. Mend Split Ends 5. Improve Scalp Health. When my personalized shampoo and conditioner set arrived. It came with a little pamphlet with the ingredients used and how each was going to help improve my overall hair. I found that very informative and transparent since I don't know much about ingredients used in hair products.


I ended up trying out 2 different formulas because the first set ended up being too heavy on my hair and I wasn't a fan of the scent I choose which was Orange Blossom. I gave my feedback on their app and in 2 weeks or so I received another formula with the new scent Green with Envy and an adjusted set. Right off the bat, I knew my hair had to adjust since Formulate is a sulfate free brand which apparently I didn't realize how many shampoo brands are not. Over time, sulfates can strip your hair from natural chemicals that help it stay healthy. It also leads to your hair thinning if you continue to use sulfate in your shampoo. It took me switching to Formulate to know that. 

After 4 weeks of using my personalized Formulate shampoo & conditioner set, I can say it did ALL BUT ONE THING. And that is, improve my scalp health. I still have dandruff that I can't shake off, but my hair really has never looked better. I also have not had to use dry shampoo for months because my hair looks cleaner longer. I don't have to wash my hair every day or every other day like I used to. I can go 3-5 days before my hair looks dirty. I also don't have to use other hair products to protect my hair from thermal heat, so my hair doesn't look weighed down. The benefits of this personalized set really blow my other shampoos and conditioners out of the water. I didn't know a shampoo and conditioner could all this for my hair. 

Now, for the good news! Because I know so many other people are going through hair issues, Formulate is going to give one of my readers an opportunity to win their very own personalized set! All you have to do is Enter here! Good luck and whoever wins prepare for a hair transformation with Formulate!


I leave you with a couple hair tips I picked up:
1. Wash your hair twice! It makes such a big difference in how your hair looks. 
2. Use a hair comb to spread your conditioner evenly and use it to comb it all out in the water. 
3. No matter what, blow dry the roots of your hair. It helps to refrain from your hair air drying stringy and greasy looking.

Adrianna 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!