1.06.2010

ChasingCars

So i started with this....






But ended up with this instead...



My BFF & I went to sawgrass to have a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory, but after lunch I knew I wasn't going to be able to shop and walk far distances in heels...so my smart friend told me before I left to bring my boots...SO Glad I DiD!




This was my outfit from yesterday  







Outfit # 1:
Cardigan: AE
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Scarf: Express
Boots: Steve Madden
Suede Heels: Charles David

Outfit # 2
Jacket: Forever 21
T-Shirt: Gift
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Nine West
Purse: Harveys

Credit to my BFF & Mom for the photos ♥ 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kim Feliciano said...

I love the shoes you have on your blog! Your outfits are super cute!

Annie Spandex said...

Boss Batman shirt! Also love those 2nd boots. :)

Dodo said...

Your heels go so well with that shirt! And I adore the last boots, think I saw them in England but they only had a size 41. *goed googeling*

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

The bag from outfit 2 is gorgeous!
The boots looks very cool on you!
X, fashionnerdic.

Obscura said...

comfy and adorable!!

Mila said...

All outfits are great!!!!!

Unknown said...

lloving the scarf and the batman tee xxxx

E said...

They're both so fun in their own ways! I love the leopard and green combo in the first and the batman/polka dots in the second!

Raquel said...

I am loving the scarf :)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love the leopard print scarf and teal heels in the first outfit, and the awesome combination of polka dot shorts with the batman tee and leather jacket! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Rica said...

the first outfit is very pretty but i prefer the second one, the same reason as your friend. i've learned it the hard way.lol you have the nicest scarf and the green heel shoes is just so stunning. very chic

p.s. care to exchange links? :)

have a nice day!

xoxo,
sassy rica ^_^

yiqin; said...

Awesome scarf <3

bryna said...

adore that leopard scarf and the batman t-shirt!

Dylana Suarez said...

Love that second outfit so much!

LOVE

colormenana.blogspot.com

Ash Fox said...

Love that scarf and batman tee! Awesome.

Posh said...

Great looks, especially the last one!!

Anonymous said...

Cute scarf!

Sadhbh said...

in LOVE with those shoes,
and those spotty shorts are super cute :)
x

Nubiasnonsense said...

Leopard and green= Awesomeness.. Love the polka dotted shorts also

Papillon Vintage said...

PERFECT scarf! It is so hard to find the large leopard spots, but I love this. Great phots as well!

http://papillonvintage.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

i've been in the habit of carrying around flats as well haha LOVE the batman tee ;)