1.13.2010

ElectricCity

Just a few outfits..but my next post will have a mini photoshoot!!


That is my dog Coco...












the detailing of the shoulders

Jacket: Forever 21
Long Sleeve: Forever 21
Scarf: New&York Company
Boyfriend Jeans: AE
Tights: Target
Boots: Nine West










What I wore first day of school

Blouse: Vintage
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Steve Madden

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice outfits & great header!!

Obscura said...

I love the boots in the first one!

Bev said...

love the detail on the shoulders of the jacket :)
outfits are so cute! xx

That Girl Lucy said...

I absolutley LOVE everything about your first outfit, and your dog is super cute! x

Shannon King said...

Nice outfits. Ohhh you're puppy is so cute!xx

michelle_ said...

cute yorkshire terrier !
and i love the beads detail on ur top !

thanks for the warm comments as usual..
have a great weekend ahead !

visit, comment , follow me at .
glisters and blisters :D

Fashion Infusion said...

Adri..
I am here..:)))
You look really cute here! Keep it up..XxX

Jess said...

fab scarf in the first photo and your pup is adorable!

Rica said...

i love your denim cut jeans and your second outfit is fabulous!

xoxo,
sassy rica ^_^

Nanx said...

oh amazing jacket of forever21 they really have great clothes