1.15.2010

ProenzaSchouler






I know this collection is everywhere, but I couldn't help myself. I'm in love with every single piece. The use of patterns and textures is pure perfection, and every piece is so flattering. I love its boyish charm; with the use of tweed, bomber fur jacket, and masculine collared shirts. I truly want it all.

Totally inspirational.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dodo said...

This was also one of my favourites. I like the messy hair and for the clothes: Everything!

bryna said...

i loved it too; such a clever collection.

www.janetteria.com said...

I love it!

P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Three Birds Designs giveaway!♥

Good luck!


X♥X♥

xo, Alexi said...

i totally agree with you- very inspirational! and i'm glad you blogged about it, because i haven't seen this collection yet. i like the first, second, six, and ninth outfits the most.

..and the third, fourth, fifth, seventh, and eight... haha. i'm like you- i want it all!

http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com/

Nubiasnonsense said...

I really Love the 1st and 5th look.. I think I have a thing for the collars

That Girl Lucy said...

I LOVED they're summer collection, and I'm loving this too! All so gorgeous. Those guys are genius.

Style Stars said...

proenza schouler is just owning right now. love all of those looks!

xx

fall in love with hanneli mustaparta...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

Francheska L said...

I´v seen it like 20 times today and I´m not sick of it !!! its amazing! x

ps thank you for wishing me a happy birthday :) x

cocorosa said...

me too, love this collection!! <3 <3

The Teapot said...

I actually hadn't seen this yet so I love that you posted it. I love this collection! Like you said, it's truly inspirational.