5.18.2010

SimpleIsAlwaysBetter


I finally cut my hair...I really was in the need of one. My long hair was drowning me! I'm totally obsessed with my hair now. It's manageable and curls so much better.

Im wearing:

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Belt: Dads
Purse & Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co
Sandals: Sam Edelman

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Nice color of your top.. Your hair looks good also! =)

Unknown said...

lovely outfit xxx

Annabel said...

love the haircut--and the sandals!

Marla Singer said...

cute outfit! <3

Style Stars said...

your hair looks cute! :)

xx

youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

style said...

great post lovely photography

you looks sooo cute

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit and the sandals is so hot:)

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the color of your top!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Laura said...

NIce blog and pictures...

barbielaura.com and bloglovin

Margaret said...

your hair looks fantastic! :D so pretty :) xx

That Girl Lucy said...

exactly! can't go wrong with jeans and a tee :)
and your hair looks gorgeous! the length really syuits you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shoes:)

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hay dear blogger!
How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
Love, Cindy.

Sick by Trend said...

Cool blog!!! and good post!! :D look our blog and if you like it follow us!!

xxx

sBt

E said...

I love your skinny jeans! I've been searching for the perfect pair lately!

Ash Fox said...

loving your new look!

x

Unknown said...

Love the little knot you tied with your tee! Very 90's.

xx FujiFiles

yiqin; said...

You have a lovely smile :)

Desired Youth said...

What a relaxed outfit!
P.S.
I know it isn't new, but nice banner!

Anonymous said...

simple but stylish, love!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Well your hair looks gorgeous! You have such an interesting wardrobe, keep up the great blog :]

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Great outfit, and lovely sandals!

xx

Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!