12.27.2010

FestivitiesAreOver

IMG_4346
IMG_4306
IMG_4358
IMG_4165
IMG_4348IMG_4286
IMG_4199

The moment it hits midnight on the 25th of December, the realization that christmas and its spirit is over. I love the moments when family and friends gather together-in my case it doesn't happen too often but when it does I'm at my happiest. Most likely the gifts are the best part of christmas, so with that in mind-I can't wait to post up all the goodies I got; including my head to toe ensemble from Madewell; minus the Steve Madden booties, Nasty Gal Leopard Purse and Vintage Blazer. Hope your holiday festivities were as joyous as mine : D

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Analisa said...

I love your little leopard print bag, and your dog looks sooo cute :) And the spirit is not over yet! We've still got New Year's! Haha

Unknown said...

that blazer is the most amazing vintage find ever! haha I am still feeling the holiday spirit going strong :) the steve madden booties are adorable too!

xoxo

Angie He said...

Love the outfit, I hve so similar tights and blouse!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ Angie
Check out my blog & maybe we could follow each other?
styleninfa.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

awesome shoes <3

Unknown said...

love this outfit!
hope your holidays were FAB! thank you for your sweet comment! you can reach me also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)so cu soon! and have amazing new year's eve!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

Love this look! I hope your holidays were lovely...

Kasey said...

i am soo crazy about this outfit!!! the shoes,blazor,tights are fantastic

'kasey