9.21.2011

In{3's}





1. Great style. 2. Fun Pieces to Mix and Match 3. Love her Spring Collection

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

hannah said...

connie is SO cute!

X

hannah
www.thefashionhash.com

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! Great outfit selection!
Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

TOPCOAT said...

Loving second look collection, that skirt is fantastic! xx

E said...

I love Connie Wang's style!

I V Y said...

love connie wang! so stylish!

xo zebra and meerkat

pink horrorshow said...

I love some of Kelly Wearstler's pieces from her clothing line, her use of prints are so great..no surprise :)

Clara Turbay said...

You have a cool blog and i´d like you check out mine and follow me if you really like.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

jada and jon said...

this is a great blog! just found you....love the short skirts...
don't know if you like ankle boots, but if you do please come check out our newest creation!

http://www.lalalandvintageclothing.com/blog/

xx

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

ROCKIN!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Lucija said...

Gorgeous post & a stunning, stunning blog. Love what you're doing!
(& I would love you to check my blog dear :))

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Trini said...

looove the second row!

Flashes of Style said...

Amazing street style! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Great outfits! We love the skirts.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Flaviana Boni said...

nice post!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress up for armageddon

Lovely said...

Oh, that is fabulous Connie.


Brandy Melville

Thanks,
Nicole of Immigration Direct