3.31.2012

MSGM




What isn't amazing about this collection? I saw this collection over on Because I'm Addicted & I couldn't get over how much I wanted every piece. The prints, the boyish appeal, the cuts, and especially the lack of boring is what really draws me in. All I know, is this up and coming designer is going to be HUGE!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nathalie St-Pierre Roths said...

I love the little black skirt!

Nathalie
http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

Pretty Affair said...

i have to agree, beautiful pieces! x

Clara Turbay said...

i like so much the way you do your job here simple and fun!

Sabrina Musco said...

beautiful!!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

Clara Turbay said...

this blog is a good example of style and taste.
@paquetevistasbi

Jo said...

So so so gorgeous! <3 I especially love the cats eye glasses!


x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Arden said...

I absolutely love the pieces, I really wish I could have it all! xx

dressed to please said...

Hey Honey, thats great. I love your Photos. Nice Blog....;O)))) I follow YOU, i hope you follow me back. Kisses from Germany ;****

jas said...

great inspiration!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Joanna S. said...

omg .so amazing collection ! i love everything ! especially the pants and black skirt :)

Rianna Bethany said...

This is a great collection, the dress in the lower left corner is friggin gorgeous!!

Rianna xx

Rebekah Wing. said...

that's so true! i love also everything :'D wow!
and i have to say that i fell in love with your blog and started to follow you :) cannot wait to read more!
maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well, dear!

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I love the second look. I love long sleeve shirts with skirts. So cute!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

and so it goes.... said...

Oh man! Great find!! I'm totally obsessed! I want it all!

Xo

Fabrizia said...

I like your post so much! These outfits are really gorgeous!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Alela Sirah said...

Every look has the right amount of drama!!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/04/blushing-in-nude.html

silhouette said...

love this post!

Forever Miss Vanity said...

I absolutely adore this collection. I totally want that little black dress and clutch at the top - so stylish.

Beautiful post :)

xxx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Style Servings said...

LOVE IT!!!

Lolita in the Mix said...

Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

Have a nice day, xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

MSGM is like my favourite brand out there right now, the stuff is all so chic! x E