6.19.2017

Maternity Uniform

During this pregnancy, my wardrobe has felt very much like being back in high school and having to wear a uniform. This time, I've traded in my khakis and polos for oversized dresses and shirts and over-belly bottoms. The majority of my maternity basics come from Madewell and Forever 21 and I did buy a few maternity jeans. My favorite jeans have to be the Jessica Simpson ones I added to my collage below. With the Courier Madewell shirts, they've been a God sent! I can totally wear them after the pregnancy and I've been able to use the ones I already owned.

The way I spruced up my basics were through accessorizing, which is the most cost effective way to change a look. Statement earrings are an easy go to for me and J.crew and Madewell always have great options. Overall, I just didn't want to go overboard on maternity clothes because I like to invest in pieces I can wear multiple times.

Coincidently, this collage came out very 4th of July themed, so my fellow preggo's here are some pieces for you to wear!
Maternity UniformSHOP THESE

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!