6.07.2018

Trader Joes Shopping List



Trader Joe's is my go-to place for groceries. You just can’t beat the selection and the prices. I know Trader Joes can be daunting in the beginning to a lot of people, so I figured this list would be helpful. I too am that person who goes overboard trying everything to see what they like. Lets just say, I’ve tried pretty much everything they have to offer. So, this list is a compilation of items that are true favorites and always stocked in my house. 



I'm home a lot and I’m not one who can eat boring meals on the daily. The sauces/seasonings alone are what bring my food to life. When I have guest over and I create a spread, there’s not one person who doesn’t ask me where something is from.



If you're always on the go and prefer to pack your lunch, a lot of the items on the list are perfect! In time, I'm going to create a meal plan using my favorite items from Trader Joes. Keep a look out for it! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!