5.25.2014

BACKINTHEGROOVE



Dolce Vita Skirt Similar 


It's been a long time since I've written on this blog let alone go on it. I know, because as I was typing up my blog name in the search tab, it didn't complete the link. My only excuse is that school, work and life played such a huge role in my absence. But now I'm a college graduate circa 3 weeks ago and I now live on my own. I  can officially say that I now know the meaning of living the adult life; I think ; )

As I wear my Stella McCartney esque top, I give you a peek of the view from my balcony, my new love of desert plants and the sunset I get to see up close just from my living room.

The tile says it all, I'm back in the groove to blog!

2 comments:

libys11 said...

welcome back!!!
love your top!! :D

Animated Confessions

Katie said...

gorgeous gorgeous sunset!!

love the top :)

Katie x