6.27.2018

TOP 5 PLACES TO SHOP FOR BOYS



When it comes to shopping for Grayson, I look for 3 things: Cute. Easy. Accessible. Babies need so many last minute outfits, we need to be able to drive somewhere on a whim and get what we need. With that said, my Top 5 Stores for Boys are all accessible and have a storefront for you to touch and feel. They also are priced fairly which we all know is important since babies go through clothes quickly. 



Target Shirt, Zara Jeans & Vans from Nordstrom 

1. Target I’m sure is no surprise to anyone, but it really has such a great selection for boys. They have the cutest onesies that Grayson live in when we're home or running errands. Adorable collaborations like the one with Junk food. And really cute accessories like hats and sunglasses which I have found pretty hard to find at other stores. 


 Zara Shirt (similar) Pants (similar) & Sneakers

2. Zara is the store I go to for when I want Grayson to be dressed as a little man. I mean look at this outfit! It's the perfect place to find elevated basics for boys. Another great thing is, their clothes keep its shape and color after every wash. I recommend Zara when they're closer to 3-6 months to get the most use. They also have a big SALE now which is the best time to stock up! 


Macys First Impression Overall Set & Shoes

3. Macy’s was a store I didn't expect to have such adorable clothes, the brand first impressions is what I'm really in love with. They also have a huge department of pajamas for boys. That's been crucial for me since finding pajamas seem to be the hardest to find when you need them. 


Old Navy T-Shirt & Pants, Target Hat (similar one), & Converse I bought at Nordstrom

4. Old Navy was another store I didn't think of at first, but man do they have so many cute pieces. What's great is, that you don't mind if the clothes get ruined since the cost is so low! Plus if you need a 4th of July outfit, they have a ton of options right now.

5. Nordstrom is my shoe place for Grayson. Just like us, it's all about the accessories that elevate a look. They have so many options for every occasion and the best brands in my opinion for boy shoes. It's also easy to find matching pairs for the whole family. 

Hope this post makes shopping for your boy that much easier and fun. Comment below your favorite places to shop for your little ones. 

Xo Adrianna 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!