3.06.2011

DriveInMovie


 

I'm waiting for the moment of a cold front, so I can wear my coat. As soon as I tried it on, I knew it was coming home with me.  But till then I've been able to enjoy the sunny days and wear shorts and skirts!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

TOOOO CUTE! I love your warm weather outfits, I want to live in flowy skirts and flats this spring! that coat looks amazing, I can see why you want to wear it so much ;)

xoxo

Adrianna Traxler said...

Thanks!

Emilina Sassperina said...

I LOVE that last outfit. Adorable!!

That Girl Lucy said...

that first sheer leopard shirt is wow!

NARDIVILE said...

Really loving that first outfit.
The colours and that print are so fun. You look great:)
Rx

purse 'n boots said...

allllll adorable fellow doggy lover!!! and why does it look sooooo warm where you are?! hope you had a great weekend!!!

xx
ashley <3

Adrianna Traxler said...

I live in florida : ), but we just had a mini cold front so that's why in my latest look i have layers.