8.20.2012

HintofLeopard


A hint of leopard never hurt anyone; it only makes a person's outfit complete. Use it to mix prints, Add as a neutral and lastly to break up a monochromatic look. My take is down below 



leopard


J. Crew Etta Calf Hair. Equipment Blouse. Anthropologie Belt. Forever New Scarf.


First look: Madewell Blouse. Forever 21 Leather Shorts. Sam Edelman Booties.
Look two: Express Scarf. Vintage Tunic. J. Crew Utility Jacket. Steve Madden Boots.
Look three: Forever 21 blouse. J. Crew Scarf. Urban Outfitters Skirt. Asos Boots.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Luzia M. said...

I looove leopard! Your first look is the one I love the most! :)
If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
xoxo
Luzia M.

Vanessa said...

Nice post.^^
Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin???
My Blog