11.15.2012

HighlyVibrant


Yeah, I meant it to be a pretty bright post. Even from the overly crazy flare app i used to make the photos pop! So, the winter season is coming to Florida and it's time to bear the cold, and not with ugly hoodies and sweats. Wear your scarves, layer with sweaters and cute collared tops, and wear cords for a different texture than jeans. 

sweater: vintage. denim shirt: hollister. cords: j.crew. shoes: cole haan. necklace: j.crew

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Braided Bandit said...

I love the color of your pants and the necklace is awesome! I definitely need to hit up J Crew sometime in the near future! Happy Friday!
xo Hannah

rose said...

I love your jeans! they are gorgeous!

www.fashionrhapsody.com

Rose x

Borjana said...

Oh my,this is amazing honey!!;-)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

You look lovely! xx

Ileana said...

Love the shade of ur pants... :)
U look lovely!
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

Lolita in the Mix said...

Lovely look! Great necklace! And thank you for commenting on my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

-xoxo- lorena

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those jeans are a great color! You look great.

Claireta Teressa said...

nice flats!


feel free to check my new post :
claireteressa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your necklace!
great blog, keep it on!
xoxo
http://rebelishion.blogspot.ch/

Merry Christmas!

Pardon My Fashion said...

Pretty in prep :) Love the layering and color combo.

www.PardonMyFashion.com