10.18.2018

Best gifts for a one year old


I was YOU right before Grayson's birthday, figuring out what to put on his gift registry. Everyone kept asking what does Grayson want? Umm...he can't answer that right now-he's only turning one! 

I knew I didn't want things that wouldn't get much use or that didn't have any meaning behind it. So, I compiled a list of things I received for his birthday and have been getting a lot of use out of.  I separated the list into categories to make it easier. This list is also Unisex : )




Personalized & Under $30

1. Personalized Children's Book; you get to choose the character that best describes your child.
2. Wood Name Puzzle; I love anything educational and cute
3. Monogram Baseball Cap; Is there anything cuter than a child in a hat? So many color options too!



Practical

1. Pajamas; You can never have enough pajamas! I like to have at least have enough sets for the week.
2. Gathre Mat; I love that these are compact and can be brought everywhere. We use our Midi at the beach or when we want to sit on the grass in our backyard. They even have options for under a high chair.
3. Mini Recliner; Of course your child can sit on the sofa with you, but I don't know about your toddler, but mine won't sit still. I love that now Grayson has his own chair and that it's low to the ground which makes it safer. We bought ours at Home Goods for $80, so check there before buying online.


Toys
1. Tent; A Childs imagination and yours can go wild with a tent. I love this one from Cozy Culture since it was so easy to build and the quality is there. It also comes with fun decorations! They have an option for boys and girls. Use Code: COZYCULT17 for 5% off.
2. Slide; This beats having to go to the park everyday! This one folds up, so it can be stored away when you're not using it. (Make sure to use a 20% buy buy baby or bed bath & beyond coupon)
3. Wooden Magnet Set; These are a life saver for me when I'm cooking. It keeps Grayson away from the oven and close to the fridge playing. It's the perfect small gift item.
4. Building Blocks; Whether the blocks are made from foam or lego form, kids love them. Grayson plays in his room (by himself) with all the forms of blocks he has. The ones I linked are something I'm interested in. They're magnetic wood blocks in the prettiest tones.
5. Toy Car; You can't forget a riding car! The one my parents bought for Grayson came with a remote, perfect for us to control the car, until he's old enough to know how to use it.

What has been your one year olds favroite gift?

Hope this list helps!

Xo Adrianna


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!