7.14.2011

HarryPotterPremiere



1. Staying at the Andaz Hotel. 2. Getting my hair done at the Warren Tricomi Salon on Madison 3. Wearing my Gorgeous Aqua dress given to me by Bloomingdales! 4. Waiting to walk the Red Carpet. 5. Standing next to Rupert my future husband. 6. The coolest 3D glasses. 7. The Cast speaking before the film (I almost started to ball) 8. The gorgeous bathtub I was about to enjoy

I want to thank PopSugar for choosing me as the winner! I will always be grateful for this amazing experience and I couldn't have had a better reason to go to New York. I want to thank the ladies of Bloomingdales for gifting me this amazing dress & for helping me choose it, thank the camera crew and the people of popsugar making me feel comfortable, The ladies that made me look my best from Warren Tricomi(best salon ever), and again PopSugar for making this all possible! The movie was amazing and to see the cast speak on behalf of the film was an amazing thing to hear and see. The last installment of the film was for sure its best and I'm truly sad to see the series end. For all you Harry Potter fans you will not be disappointed.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Dodo said...

Wow you were so close to the cast! A day in your life you will never forget! And that gorgeous dress looks great on you! :)

Shannon said...

Your dress is AMAZING! I love sparkly things. I'm sure you had a great time!

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

ahoymichelle said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog post! That is such an amazing event to attend! You're quite lucky! :)

Alex said...

Wow this looks like so much fun. I love your dress. It's absolutely gorgeous.

http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

imfashionstoned said...

Im totally diggin this outfit! girl you look gorg!

Andrea said...

woohoo you look gorgeous!

can´t wait to see the movie!

StyleIDnet said...

You look beautiful, love the shine.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
http://www.filomenascloset.com/

Joanna S. said...

you look like a star ! :) i love it !
gorgeous dress :)
xx

Eunicia Balaj said...

You look amazing ! Love the dress! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

XO,
Mybrunetteworld.com

purse 'n boots said...

this is awesome!!! i've never won anything in my life so i couldn't even imagine!! and you look soooooo beautiful!!! i love love love!!!!! congrats on this babe! hope you have an amazing weekend pretty!

xx
ashley <3

pursenboots.blogspot.com

Emily said...

BEAUTIFUL dress! Love the sparkles.

xoxo Emily
http://cl0thes0verbr0s.blogspot.com