3.12.2018

Mama Monday #1


If there's one thing I can say all moms have in common, is that their children are constantly changing what they love. With Grayson, it's safe to say he officially hates his bouncer after 4 months. The dread because it used to be his and my favorite toy! That little bouncer was my saving grace when I wanted to start dinner or fold the laundry. With that, I compiled a few items that won't break the bank and will keep your baby busy and happy.



Playmat- Minimal and the perfect price. (they sold out in this style, but 2 other great choices)
Toy Remote- This is a MUST buy if you're baby loves your remote.
Teething Biscuits- These are the perfect snack for in between feedings. He loves all the flavors. 
Whale Bath Toy- Grayson loves that the whales mouth opens and fits his hand. 
Squeeze & Teethe- This is Grayson's favorite teether, we take it everywhere!
Suction Toy- Perfect toy to take to restaurants or put on their high chairs. 
Wooden Shape & Color Sorter- I gravitate towards wood toys because they're a natural material and Grayson loves to put everything in his mouth. 
Banana Teether- Great to start breaking the skin for new teeth and Grayson just loves to chew on it. 

Let me know your babies favorites in the comments.

Xo

Adrianna 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!